$53,448 total awarded in 2009.
- $22,974 in 1st cycle grants
- $26,614 in 2nd cycle grants
- $595 in 3rd cycle grants
- $3,265 in 4th cycle grants
1st Cycle (February) Unrestricted Grants ($22,974)
- Baker Arts Foundation
- Community & Youth Action Team
- Finney County Extension Office - Master Gardeners
- Finney County Public Library - Sculpture Fund
- Garden City Downtown Vision
- Garden City High School Board
- Hamilton County 4-H
- Pioneer Health Network
- Southwest Kansas Live on Stage
- Western Prairie Care Home - The Legacy at Park View
- Wild Horse 4-H Camp at Lakeside
- Parents as Teachers - Ulysses
- USD 214 - Ulysses
2nd Cycle (May) Unrestricted Grants ($26,614)
- Career Learning System
- Families Together, Inc.
- Finney County 4-H Foundation, Inc.
- Finney County Humane Society
- Finney County Public Library
- Garden City Recreation Commission
- Kansas Children's Service League
- Lakin Grade School
- Miles of Smiles Therapeutic Riding Program
- Rotary Club of Ulysses, Kansas
- Ulysses Masonic Lodge #435 A.F. & A.M.
- Western Kansas Child Advocacy Center
- Bob Wilson Memorial Hospital Auxiliary
3rd Cycle (August) Unrestricted Grants ($595)
- Finney County Extension Council
- Garden City Area Chapter of the American Red Cross
4th Cycle (November) Unrestricted Grants ($3,265)
- Garden City Gymnastics Club
- Christmas Grant Recipients:
- Communities in Schools of Grant County
- DoVES of Grant County
- Loaves & Fishes Food Cupboard in Grant County
- Salvation Army of Garden City
- Sister Janice - Ministry of Presence
Learn more about the different options we have available to make it easy for you to contribute.
Get in touch with us today to get more information about our Funds, Giving Options, and Grants.